Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do I need a Ring Pillow? New to Natalie Briggs Collection 2014

Hello my beautiful brides/ brides to be! its getting cold here in Perth- the rain keeps pouring and I'm getting a water leak in my house! Not cool! I just hope my sewing room doesn't get flooded again:(

I have been a busy bee today since the weather doesn't want me to go outside and I have finally created a new matching beaded lace ring pillow with removable pearl and rhinestone brooch!

Some of you may not have thought about using a ring pillow- but it makes the cutest accessory for your page boy! if you still not sure head on over to Emmaline Bride Blog for more ring pillow info!

 Using matching beaded lace that I use to hand make to vintage lace garter, I have wrapped the lace around the pillow to create a matching set.

I love the brooch in the centre- It really makes a statement on the pillow and will keep you rings safe!


The matching lace can be seen on the Vintage lace garter. This adds a touch of class and sparkle to your bridal lingerie!

 Made of the softest double sided satin it is soft to the touch so you can relax on you day!


Available now in my Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment