Wednesday, February 19, 2014

2014 Wedding Inspiration February



I can't believe we are already 2 months into 2014! This year is going to fast already! I am busy working on some new designs but until I release them I am giving you some wedding inspiration!

Most of the items you see are by members in the Etsy Wedding Team so you know you will be getting a very high quality product that has had a lot of love and time put into it!


Sparkles and Swarovski Crystals :)



For all of you lovely ladies who love handmade! Why not try making some items for you own wedding? I have been following my favourite blog Style Me Pretty and they have some brilliant DIY projects! Even including the cake!


I am totally in LOVE with this tiffany blue treasury it is the ultimate wedding colour at the moment! whether its your wedding theme or your something blue there will be something in this treasury that should be at your wedding!

The beautiful card box is by Lacey Claire designs who makes the most stunning pieces!

You can get your something blue garter from www.nataliebriggs.com! It is a romantic Tiffany blue Garter made from vintage ivory lace and embellished with a Swarovski crystal in both roses! There is even a little blue bow on the inside for you extra something blue!:)

Find even more Tiffany Blue ideas here



I just had to include this beautiful treasury by Blue Orchid Creations! She has totally inspired me with how green can be such a stunning wedding colour! I guess it is only a shade darker than tiffany:)

Are you having a st patrick themed wedding!? Find more inspiration on the incredible blog Wedding Chicks!

I hope i have inspired you for your wedding check back soon!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment