Friday, January 13, 2012

Earn $10-20 cash-back for photos of Natalie Briggs Garter competition

Have you brought a Natalie Briggs bridal garter lately? Or plan to shortly?
Want to know how you can earn $10-$20 cash back by buying a wedding garter from me?

I'm offering my brides an opportunity to earn money from there garter! WICKED!

All you need to do is email me at nataliebriggs@live.com.au great photo/s of you wearing your bridal garter on your wedding day. I will assess if I would like to use your photo for promotional purposes on my blog/website etc and then send you a paypal payment as per below within 24hours.

$10 for a normal photo/s
$20 for professional photos (prefer these)

It's as simple as that! One important note, if you can send me a professional photo (love these) then please check with your photographer first if I can use that photo first. I'm happy to have your photographers website link with the photo/s. If you own the copyright... Then great!

Why am I doing this? Well getting professional photos on people wearing merchandise is a big expense for a small business. This way both me and my brides win. It's a win- win situation:D

www.nataliebriggs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment