Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St Patricks Day Wedding- 17th March

Any lovely Irish people out there looking for some inspiration for their St Patricks day themed wedding!? Look no further. With St Patricks day coming up I thought that would be  a great theme for the wedding with a green colour theme. I have alway been a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to special days and traditions amongst different cultures.

Here is a treasury I found! The link was broken so sorry it looks a bit big on the blog! I love the celtic patterns and the symbolism within the irish culture. It is something i would have to include in my wedding if i were Irish! If not you can always use green as your colour theme like my garter featured below! I found a lovely photoshoot of an irish wedding featuring horseshoes, shamrocks and all thing irish for the most adorable irish couple!

Here are a few ideas I have found which i just love. I wish I could be irish for the day!

Who would have even thought to make the cake green!! i love this idea
I know it is another dessert idea…but it is a guiness chocolate pudding!! 
green accessories can't go a miss and these flowers look so beautiful and fresh with the natural colours. 

How can you not have an irish wedding without horseshoes and shamrocks!?


Top of the morning to You!



Fancy a St Pat wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment