Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wedding Photography : Natalie Jane Thornton Photography

To all you Mandurah Brides out there, i introduce Natalie Jane Thornton photography. 

Natalie is a self-taught professional photographer who specializes in Mandurah / peel region wedding photography.

'I used to live in the dark room learning how photography really works. This has benefited me now that I use mainly digital and can fully understand the camera. I love to capture beautiful moments in life whether it be the sunset in the distance or the first smile from a baby. Every memory is as important as the next and I want everyone to be able to cherish these moments forever.' 

Here are some of Natalie's recent wedding photos with here great modern and relaxed style of photography that i love! (All images copyright (c) Natalie Jane Thornton Photography 2011-2012)







(All images copyright (c) Natalie Jane Thornton Photography 2011-2012)





Phone: 0435 348 562






No comments:

Post a Comment