Saturday, June 18, 2011

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH TODAY

Well, ive finally got my act together and figured out how to design a better, cleaner more professional looking website. It took a lot of learning and searching to find the right type of layout i wanted for my website. And now with the help of my new professional product photos that i LOVE, i have ended up with a website im pretty proud of this time :) And its even got music! The same Dr Zhivago song i have on my youtube video. I love that song becuase that is the song i walked down the aisle.

This is my Home Page, nice nad simple and has my fvourite photos changing in fromt of you.


The below is all about me :) I have  a link to my facebook, twitter and blog on each page. I have a contact from on thei page also (i run out of pages ) :( Oh well- it looks alright and does what its meant to.


Third page is a gallery of my items and a link to my Etsy store http://www.nataliebriggs.etsy.com/


Then we have the FAQ's page where the main garter questions are answered


And last but not least if my Stockist and Partners page. Pretty much, where is sell, my wholesalers and highly recommended wedding industry vendors.


So there it is, I love it :) That was a very hard days work but well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment