Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two garters featured on Boho Bride

i love it when my garters are featured on  wedding blog, even better when its a bride-to-be wedding blog!
Check out http://www.bohobride.co.uk/ for her great ideas for her wedding she wants to share with other brides to achieve a beautiful wedding without blowing the bank account!


'Sarah Evetts – Creator and Writer of Boho Bride


I’m a twenty-something, Devon based bride-to-be, who’s aim is to create a wedding day that is relaxing, beautiful and above all reflects me and my man as a couple…without breaking the bank!

Boho Bride (a name my Mum affectionately gave me, after bashing heads over wedding plans…) was launched in Oct 2010 as a place to share my design ideas with other Brides-to-be and those who simply love beautiful aesthetics and design!

After ‘treading the boards’ for a few years, I worked until recently, as a Home Designer for a well known UK department store – so my B’Maids thought it would be funny if I channeled my wedding ‘visions’ into creating mood boards for them…

This planted the seed in my mind, that while I might have a clear design direction that I want to push our wedding towards – others might not. In short, my aim is that Boho Bride offers you a little inspiration for your special day.


Copyright http://www.bohobride.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment