Sunday, January 30, 2011

FEATURED Etsy Seller : Hapitat

I stumbled across this store Hapitat ( http://www.hapitat.etsy.com/) on Etsy. Emma makes large beautiful flowers that can be used as fascinators, hair flowers and corsages. Heres a little bit about Emma's store:

'I hand make bespoke vintage flower fascinators, hair flowers, corsages and wedding bouquets, made from recycled vintage silk, satin, feathers, lace, jewellary, and other vintage treasures. All of my flowers are lovingly put together by myself from my home in Buckinghamshire.




If your a bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, wedding guest or attending a special event like the races or a garden party, and your looking for something bespoke and beautiful, then I can help you to make your dreams turn in to reality, by designing the perfect flowers for you. Weather your looking for a giant silk corsage fascinator, a small delicate satin and feather hair flower, or one of my handmade wedding bouquets, a bouquet thats not only eco friendly, it lasts for ever and ever, and can be handed down to your own daughter in the future. my bridesmaids bouquets also make a wonderful favor gift too. I love creating unique and beautiful flowers, please get in touch if you would like me to make you something special for your big day.

I have my Etsy shop, but I also take personal orders. And I'm more than happy for you to make an appointment to come and see me if you live in the UK.

I use recycled materials as much as possible, most the fabric I use is recycled clothing, or second hand and vintage fabric, the feathers, lace and netting I use are sometimes rescued from hats and other vintage treasures I find. I also use pieces of vintage jewelry in my bridal flowers. Reusing and recycling is very important to me.
I use as much recycled packaging as I can. The business cards and the boxes I use are 100% recycled. and any other extra packaging is reused when possible.

Most of my flowers have a brooch pin and hair pin on the back to wear either on your outfit, or in the hair, for a wedding or special occasion, (If I'm perfectly honest, in the summer I don't wait for a special occasion, I wear mine in my hair to go shopping)



Please keep checking back, lots and lots more to come, so watch this space....

Thank you for taking the time to look at my shop.'

Check out Hapitat's great range of unique designs hair flowers for your wedding and add a really great focal point to wedding day outfit :) http://www.hapitat.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment