Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Custom Designed Bridal Garters

I love when brides (or bridesmaids) email me loving my style and would like me to design a custom garter for their wedding! Its so much fun and interesting to see what clients like to include in their wedding. Recently ive had two customs orders from different ends of the design scale. One was a local bride wnating a Batman garter to satifiy her 'geeky' side and to give her husband a giggle. She wanted it to still be girly and eklegant though. This is what i designed for her and she loves it! I even made the Batman logo pendent our of a large black/ metal effect bead with diamontes stuck on it- very bling bling!

Another custom order i just completed was a peacock garter incorporating a peacock feather a vintage style brooch and navy blue satin (the colour of the bridesmaid dresses). It turned out very elegant


My custom design orders start at USD$30 for a complete set plus shipping costs. To enquiry please email me with your colours, ideas, any pictures of styles you have at nataliebriggs@live.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment